Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Jamie's Italian

Jamie's Italian hit our shores a while ago. I found a pocket of time this week to check it out. I loved the one I visited in London and was curious to find out if the one in Singapore matched up.

The interior decor is similar to what I saw previously-- casual, eclectic and warm. What was missing however was the vibes. The bar area was pretty empty when I was there. I recall the one in London being packed full of people (in a good way). Thankfully, I was happy with the food and I thought prices were reasonable. I'll be happy to revisit but I wish there was more cheer and energy. 


Jamie's


Jamie's



Jamie's



Jamie's



Jamie's



Jamie's



Jamie's

1 comment:

  1. When Ganga bhakti choosing a lawyer, word of mouth is one of the best ways to find one. Ask friends or relatives for recommendations.Ganga music

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!